Modern Combat 4 with my Playstation Controller & Homemade GameKlip!

Hello! Video Demo of Modern Combat 4 using my home made GameKlip! A £10.00 car mobile phone holder, a bit or bent metal and some sticky stuff!

I highly recommend mapping this game! Its smooth and it ROCKS!



You can play almost the entire game without touching the screen. There are only a few parts during game play that you would need to reach for the screen.
Those are when you have to 'Swipe' the screen when facing an enemy in some cut scenes and in a couple of levels you have to tap buttons on a keyboard in quick succession.


I promise I'll be loading up all my Galaxy S4 Maps & Profiles here soon. Please visit my YouTube Channel and remember to Like, Share and Subscribe!

If you have a request for a particular Game Demo just let me know and I'll see what I can do :-)

Be Cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment