How to Install Galaxy S5 Launcher on Galaxy S4

Hello! I've been running the Galaxy S5 Launcher on my S4 for a few weeks now and I have to say its very nice. This is how to Install it for a review of the S5 Launcher Click Here.

Big Thanks to the Eteam & Arsaw for the great work!

Runs very smooth, since making this video there have been several updates on the XDA Thread here:




[Port] [2nd Apr] S5 TW Launcher

You can get 'My Magazine' to show up but it doesn't work properly yet. I'm sure one of the talented Devs on XDA will resolve that issue very soon. Also added is the 'Pull up' App from the Galaxy Note 3, looks good but I haven't tried it yet.

If there is enough demand I'll make another install video for these elements.

Any ways here is the HOW TO install video:


No comments :

Post a Comment